Why Contact Lens ?
Expressive eyes are windows to the soul and are amongst one's greatest assets.
Spectacles change the natural appearance. Many of us accept spectacles as one life's necessity. This is no longer true. At DRR Eye Hospital, well trained and experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists who have years of experience in fitting thousands of lenses ensure accurate dispensing and proper follow up.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching your contact lenses.
- Clean your lenses with the advanced SINGLE bottle solution (This all-in-one solution can be used for soaking, rinsing and cleaning the contact lenses).
- Check your contact lenses for any dirt, dust or irritants before wearing.
- Can apply facial and eye make-up after putting your contact lenses.
- Clean your contact lens case daily and change it as and when recommended by your practitioner.
- Never use tap water to clean your contact lens.
- Never sleep with your contact lens.
- Never put any medicines in your eyes while wearing your contact lenses unless recommended by your doctor.
- Never boil your contact lenses.
- Never continue using contact lenses if you experience any pain or discomfort in your eyes. Seek the help of your eye specialist immediately.
Visit an Eye Doctor
If you're thinking about contact lenses, see an eye doctor first. Contacts come in different
materials, shapes, and strengths that don't match the prescription for your glasses. An
optometrist or an ophthalmologist can find the right prescription and fit lenses exactly to your
eyes. Even if you want to buy contact lenses online, you'll still need to see an eye doctor
Always be aware of your environment since contact lenses require care.